Supportive Independent Living
Independent Supportive Living gives you lots of autonomy, supported by assistance with things like housekeeping, sourcing of transportation services and lifestyle programs as well as our delicious, chef-inspired meals, prepared daily.
You’ll also have access to practical on-site personal care services such as medication administration. Care services can be offered by Green Life staff or through government-funded home care agencies, depending on the jurisdiction and availability in each retirement residence.
Basic package includes:
- 3 nutritious meals
- 24 hour call bell
- On site doctor
Additional levels of care are available as residents age in place. Health events will not affect your status. Care is available to end of life. Compassionate nursing staff is at hand to coordinate extra personal care in consultation with your family and health care professionals.
We understand that not one care plan fits all. Daily services can include anything from meal preparation, hygiene, cleaning, and supervision. We will take the time to get to know you and develop an individualized care plan that fits your specific needs.
Companionship is key to a trusted relationship with our caregivers. We not only strive to help you with everyday tasks but want to develop a caring relationship with you. We provide one-on-one attention and care that cannot compare in other settings.
3 Levels of Assisted Living
- Light care – This assisted living light package includes 3 nutritious meals daily, 24 hour call bell, housekeeping, daily activities, and an onsite doctor.
- Medium care —The assisted living medium package adds ambulation, bathing, toileting, medication management and nurse assistance.
- Heavy Care—The assisted living heavy care package includes all of the above services and also includes G tube feeding, incontinence, feeding, colostomy bags, palliative care and end of life. The heavy care package gives our residents comfort in their most vulnerable point in life, while giving their families peace of mind.
Memory Care and
Physical Disability Supports
- Memory Care – Our experienced and highly trained caregivers provide the highest quality of care to both patients and their families. Our goal is to help individuals and their loved ones live happy and fulfilling lives.
- Physical Disability Support – Arthritis, physical disabilities, and age-related conditions are some of the few circumstances that prevent patients from caring for themselves. Our caregivers can assist with you daily tasks such as mobility, eating, exercising, and grooming.
Short Term Stays
At Green Life, we understand that the decision to move into a retirement residence requires careful consideration. A trial stay in a fully furnished suite can be arranged subject to availability. We have a one week minimum and one month maximum for short term stays.
Our short term guests receive the same outstanding care enjoyed by our regular residents. Assistance is available for any special needs you may have.
Short term stays are perfect for those:
- In need of post-operative assistance
- In need of convalescence care after an injury
- Requiring accommodation during family vacations or periods of caregiver respite
The Green Life Difference
Greenlife Retirement Residence Inc. leverages over twenty years of operation experience. Management and staff are committed to fulfilling the needs of seniors in our care with dignity, while recognizing each resident’s individuality. We respect our residents’ privacy and promote their independence.